Our customers trust us because not only are we one of Mornington Peninsula’s only licensed cleaning companies, we are responsive and up to date with the latest biotech solutions.
We have completed COVID-19 Infection Control training and are Mornington Peninsula’s largest licensed commercial cleaning provider of deep cleaning and disinfection services.
We work with clients in Melbourne’s South Eastern Suburbs, Frankston and Mornington Peninsula, who are focussed on the health of their staff and customers, as well as building owners who want to protect the value of their asset.
Here’s how we’re different:
- We take the time to settle the right cleaner into your site.
- If we are not going to be there every day, we set up equipment and supplies so your own team can easily maintain hygiene standards between visits.
- We work at Aged Care villages, government agencies, factories, professional services firms and co-work spaces. Our cleaners are as diverse as our clients.
- With a team, we can cover leave and absences with no interruption to your service.
- Our job management system enables programmed maintenance items like carpets, windows and bathroom steam cleaning to be scheduled around your quiet times.
- We provide hand soap, hand towels, toilet paper and linen services, so there’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Our cleaners have to provide police checks for your peace of mind.
“We highly recommend them for their professional approach, reliability, attention to details and the end results.
On one of the occasions, when we moved offices, they took complete charge of the job arranging everything… This included removal of rubbish, carpet cleaning, cleaning of the car park and cleaning of windows (inside and out) on 2 levels.
A great professional outfit – thank you!”
– Dean Hutchins, Diversified Financial Planners via Google Reviews *****
“Very professional, informative and went to a lot of trouble to provide a quote regardless of distance and Telstra malfunctions.”
-Janice L via Hi-Pages